Re: Rootfs mounted from user space - problem with umount

From: John Zielinski
Date: Sat Nov 29 2003 - 16:50:42 EST

Sean Neakums wrote:

I don't think so; it's mangled here in Gnus, too.

Can you check the message source or save the mail to your HD and see if it's mangled there as well? The lines that cause the problems have an extra space at the end of them. But that's how the were in my original patch file. I forwarded that message to myself and checked that actual file on my mail server and the patch was 100% like the original. It _is_ a display bug.

I'll install samba onto that test machine so I can make the patches into attachments. (Yes, this is a windows box. Please forgive me! Once I get a new monitor for my SMP linux box it'll become my web/email machine).

John