Re: Rootfs mounted from user space - problem with umount

From: John Zielinski
Date: Sat Nov 29 2003 - 16:08:00 EST

William Lee Irwin III wrote:

Best to just attach it; cut and paste doesn't preserve whitespace.

I mailx the patch to my email and then cut and paste it from one message to another. Since it's the same program it keeps the same formatting (it marks it as fixed width). I just saved that message to a file and it's formatted properly. It even looks ok when using "View Message Source". I sent the patch back to my test box and it's a 100% match to the original. Looks like the merged lines were a display bug in Thunderbird...

John