Re: "DV failed to configure device" for Quantum DLT4000 tape drive on Adaptec 2940UW, 2.6.0-test11

From: Darren Dupre
Date: Sat Nov 29 2003 - 15:20:18 EST

Hmm. That does reflect exactly what happened in my situation. I turned on
the tape drive, inserted a tape, and while it was busy rewinding, I inserted
the aic7xxx module.

I just tried inserting the module again, this time with no tape in the drive
as I turned it on and it initializes just fine and loads the st module. It
works fine doing everything else AFAIK.

But it still complains when I unload the modules..

Adam Kropelin <akropel1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>