Who's responsible for dpt_i2o in 2.6?

From: John Public
Date: Thu Nov 27 2003 - 11:59:54 EST

I've been trying to compile 2.6 for my Adaptec IDE-RAID 2400A for a
while with no luck. After reading a couple of bug reports and such I
signed up on Adaptec's forum and found out that the supposed
maintainer, Mark Salyzyn, states
"Incorporation into the tree can not be performed as no one is
designated as the gatekeeper."
See
http://mbserver.adaptec.com/view.php?site=linux&bn=linux_raid&key=
1069782519&first=1069952140&last=1059760128

I'm not sure if he means gatekeeper out of Adaptec or gatekeeper
into the kernel but if it's the latter could someone tell him who
to send the patches to.

Regards,

Peder Hedlund