Re: bkcvs at rsync.kernel.org not up-to-date?

From: Larry McVoy
Date: Tue Nov 18 2003 - 20:45:52 EST

On Wed, Nov 19, 2003 at 12:03:52AM +0100, Pavel Machek wrote:
> Web interface indicates last change 22 hours ago, yet rsync indicates
> nothing new. I know that bkcvs was supposed to be down over weekend,
> but I thought it should be up by now?

It's still down. The machine got moved from one colo to another and when
we went down there to find it it was nowhere to be found. So they are
tracking it down and we'll try and get it up tomorrow.

I've offered to update the rsync tree on kernel.org directly if HPA figures
out how to turn on my account (something I've been waiting on for at least
a year, hint, hint).
--
---