Re: Kernel 2.6.0-test9, deadlock using usb-storage, eventually memory allocation bug

From: Vedran Rodic
Date: Mon Nov 17 2003 - 15:41:49 EST

On Mon, 17 Nov 2003 20:25:45 +0100, Maximilian Mehnert wrote:

> If anybody is willing to help me I would gratefully send her/him all my logs
> and my previous correspondence on this topic :)

I think you may be hitting the same problem I did some time ago.

Please see
http://www.mail-archive.com/linux-usb-devel%40lists.sourceforge.net/msg17080.html

Try the attached patch Alan Stern made. You'll have to add a "," to the
end of "+ .max_sectors = 240" line.

Alan, this patch should be in queue for 2.6.0, right?

Vedran Rodic