idle processes maybe?

From: Gene Heskett
Date: Thu Nov 13 2003 - 07:31:37 EST

Just a comment about 2.6.0-test9-mm2, using elevator=deadline

So far, almost everything is working very very well, thanks guys.
I've been running test9-mm2 for most of its life. But mm3 is
building right now, thanks Andrew.

One minor thing. Playing some music I'd just ripped to ogg's, using
xmms, about 1 in 20 refused to play, like the ogg player didn't
start. Quitting and restarting xmms moved the no-play to another
song or songs. Nothing reported in the logs. I also realise this
isn't anywhere near enough info, more of a trivia detail, to be
recalled if someone else reports something similar.

--
Cheers, Gene
AMD K6-III@500mhz 320M