Re: Via KT600 support?

From: Stefan Smietanowski
Date: Thu Nov 13 2003 - 03:15:36 EST

Stefan Smietanowski wrote:

One caveat: It appears that the kernel included with FC1 was not
compiled with the same version of gcc that is included in FC1. This
means you will need to compile your own kernel (or rebuild the FC1
kernel SRPM). I got an instant panic when trying to insert a
locally-compiled sk98lin module into the supplied kernel, so I just
downloaded the latest 2.4.23 test release.

Install the gcc32 rpm and compile the kernel with CC=gcc32 instead.

// Stefan

That is, compile the driver you want compiled that way.

// Stefan