Re: 2.4 and cryptoloop

From: bill davidsen
Date: Tue Nov 11 2003 - 11:00:36 EST

In article <20031111085530.GB11435@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
Florian Weimer <fw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
| bill davidsen wrote:
|
| > I see that recent 2.4 has crypto. Is there a version of the tools which
| > will do cryptoloop using the kernel as released? I tried the old 2.4
| > version I had, and the latest version which works with 2.6, neither
| > worked to do an losetup.
|
| losetup from util-linux 2.12 should work.

Hum, I tried that which I built on July 29, that might have been a pre
or something (I'm looking at the mod date on the directory). I'll check
and see what I find, thanks for input.

Actually, I think that version was built under 2.6.0-test4 (or so),
perhaps I have to rebuild under 2.4 and have separate 2.4 and 2.6
versions? Anyway, I'll look more since it should work.
--
bill davidsen <davidsen@xxxxxxx>
CTO, TMR Associates, Inc