Re: test9 and bluetooth

From: Fabio Coatti
Date: Thu Nov 06 2003 - 16:41:40 EST

Alle 12:31, mercoledì 05 novembre 2003, Marcel Holtmann ha scritto:

> please try this with a non SMP kernel and/or a non preempt kernel. Do
> you have enabled the Bluetooth SCO support for the HCI USB driver?

As said I've tried 2.6.0-test9 [UP, SMP] preemp and SMP non preempt, all with
the same behaviour, that means immediate machine freeze whenever the usb
bluetooth dongle is removed from USB port.
I've also got crashes whenever I've turned off the machine, with bluetooth and
hci_usb modules loaded.
I've wrote down the message (by hand, so errors are possible) , hoping that
this can help. If it's possible to get the full message, please let me know,
a part of it has scrolled out of the screen (i can use a serial port
terminal, if needed).

here is the trace:

uhci_irq+0x67/0x16c [uhci_hcd]
do_IRQ+0xC1/0x141
usb_hcd_irq+0x36/0x5f
handle_IRQ_event+0x3a/0x64
do_IRQ+0x95/0x141
common_interrupt+0x18/0x20
poll_freewait+0x2/0x40
sys_poll+0x252/0x288
--pollwait+0x0/0xc7
syscall_call+0x7/0xb

Code: 89 79 34 89 47 04 89 02 89 50 04 C6 85 14 02 00 00 01 53 9d
<0> Kernel panic: Fatal exception in interrupt
Interrupt handler - not syncing

Hope this help,
Regards

--