Re: 2.9test9-mm1 and DAO ATAPI cd-burning corrupt

From: Prakash K. Cheemplavam
Date: Thu Nov 06 2003 - 09:30:33 EST

Jens Axboe wrote:
On Thu, Nov 06 2003, Prakash K. Cheemplavam wrote:

#
# SCSI device support
#
CONFIG_SCSI=y

Need I say more?

But then it is a bug: In menuconfig nothing is activated or please tell me how through the menu it is possible to set this to "no". The beauty is: I tested mm1 again, and yes, NO problems. I even threw out the forcedeth driver of mm2 just to have identical config and it doesn't make a change (still mouse stuttering). Further more mm1's .config had a CONFIG_SCSI=y as well, but no probs, so somewhere is a bug...