Re: Di-30 non working [bug 967]

From: Stef van der Made
Date: Sun Nov 02 2003 - 07:07:14 EST

Hi,

I've done some more testing and the drive is now responding to commands :-) so we are getting more close. It however still fails to give the status back and is busy after the first command. I've included a dmesg, updated patch and strace as attachment to the bug report. In the dmesg I see a oops I hope that this will help you find the problem. I also had an oops at the first try but got lost during the cut and paste work :-( sorry for that.

Best regards,

Stef