Re: Things that Longhorn seems to be doing right

From: Hans Reiser
Date: Sat Nov 01 2003 - 13:31:36 EST

Good man!

Richard B. Johnson wrote:

Incidentally, I recently obtained a so-called identification
badge that is now required for me to have access to my airplane.
I purposely left the SS# entry blank when I filled out the
form. This raised a stink that likely went all the way to the
state house. I got the badge. It seems that a State Government,
that has no business regulating air commerce, also wants to
keep my SS# on hand for surveillance. You need to keep putting
those attempts down.

--
Hans