Re: airo regression with Linux 2.4.23-pre2

From: Javier Achirica
Date: Wed Oct 15 2003 - 16:28:25 EST

Hello,

I've been out for a few days, so I'm now catching up with e-mail...

Anyway, I've been discussing this issue with Celso and looks like the line
he mentions make his configuration fail. I added it because in other cases
it makes it work. Anyway, please test the driver removing that line and if
it fixes the problem I'll just try to figure out the exact cases when it's
neede (Cisco hasn't been very helpful about it)..