New queue: net-drivers-exp

From: Jeff Garzik
Date: Tue Oct 14 2003 - 14:31:49 EST

Over time while using BK, I have developed "queues", or buckets, into
which patches are sorted. One of the key ones are the
net-drivers-2.[45] queues, which are staging areas for sending
net-driver-related patches to Marcelo and Linus.

With the "bug fixes only" freeze in 2.6, I took the opportunity to send
some of the non-bugfix patches to a new pair of queues,
"net-drivers-2.[45]-exp", with "-exp" meaning experimental.

The contents of net-drivers-2.[45]-exp will be patches pending for
Marcelo or Linus, but ones that need to "stew" for a little while.
Brand new features and drivers will sit here for a week or two, usually,
to allow for greater public review and testing.

See upcoming 2.4 and 2.6 postings for BitKeeper and patch URLs.

Jeff