Re: 2.5/2.6 PCMCIA Issues

From: Misha Nasledov
Date: Mon Oct 13 2003 - 11:16:25 EST

Hi,

I think I know what you're talking about. My laptop won't suspend either if
there are PCMCIA cards in it; once I take out the offending PCMCIA cards and
try to suspend again, it'll suspend properly. I think this is a bug as this
kind of thing never happened in 2.4.. I'm Cc'ing this to lkml, so maybe
somebody will take a look at it...

--
Misha Nasledov
misha@xxxxxxxxxxxx