Re: Job Announcements (was Linux TCP/IP Stack Developer)

From: Stephen Satchell
Date: Sun Oct 12 2003 - 10:03:20 EST

At 12:03 PM 10/12/2003 +0100, Jamie Lokier wrote:
*Please* read the linux-kernel FAQ before posting again. There *is* a
jobs list.

21. Can I post job offers/requests to the list?

(REG) Of course not! This is a technical development list, not a job
exchange. If you want to join a job exchange list, send

subscribe linuxjobs

in the body of the message to <majordomo@xxxxxxx> by executing
the following command:

I missed that in the FAQ the last time I looked at it. Thank you. Also, I'm a little surprised that Google searches don't bring up the FAQ when you search for "linux jobs". FYI.

Of course, my post to LKML was regarding the lack of this sort of information in David Miller's reply to the person who originally posted the job announcement to LKML.

David has asked us to end this thread. I think it's a good idea.

--
X -> unknown; Spurt -> drip of water under pressure
Expert -> X-Spurt -> Unknown drip under pressure.