Re: Do I have to buy a license to use BK for kernel development?

From: Matthias Urlichs
Date: Sat Oct 11 2003 - 06:03:51 EST

Hi, Nigel Cunningham wrote:

> I did read the license and am happy to comply with it. I was wondering
> if there's something that is failing to work properly. Are there details
> somewhere on how BK expects to be able to send the data, or how it can
> be made to try to send it?

Basically, BK wants to send logging data. If it can't do that, after a
number of changes it stops working.

bk help log

So, as soon as you're online, just run "bk log" in every BK tree you've
worked at when offline.

You can use the -d option if you need to figure out what's happening.

--
Matthias Urlichs | {M:U} IT Design @ m-u-it.de | smurf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- -