Re: Linux kernel GPL violation (EasyRDP)

From: esm
Date: Fri Oct 10 2003 - 14:19:23 EST

On Fri, Oct 10, 2003 at 08:48:54PM +0200, Ivo Palli wrote:
> A complete description and dissection of the product can be found on my
> website: http://www.palli.nl/~ivo/rdp/

Just FYI: you can get at the useful bits of all of this without agreeing
to any license (which I haven't even seen; I don't have a Windows system
handy right now). I assumed the .img file was just a raw image of a floppy,
so a quick:

mkdir /tmp/foo
mount -o loop,ro easyRDP_v3_0.img /tmp/foo

does the trick for getting at the contents.

--
Edward S. Marshall <esm@xxxxxxxxx>
http://esm.logic.net/

Felix qui potuit rerum cognoscere causas.