USB scsi emulation error in test7

From: Marc Britten
Date: Thu Oct 09 2003 - 22:37:00 EST

Hi,

booting up test7 I noticed this issue with USB scsi emulation with my CF card reader. If there is no media in the device it gets stuck on spinning up disk, just goes . . . . for some time, minutes perhaps. Sticking a CF card in the device immediatly causes it to move on.

This problem is reproducable after bootup by simply removing the device and plugging it back in (except it doesn't freeze the system up, during the initial bootup it hangs there waiting.)

The device I have is a CF Media-Shuttle, some cheap thing I bought at officemax or something like that, never had an issue with it in the past (well maybe early 2.4's)

Not on the list, please CC if you need more info, pretty much everything is a module, upto and including support for USB itself.

thanks,

Marc Britten