Re: [patch] add CC Trivial Patch Monkey to SubmittingPatches

From: Russell King
Date: Thu Oct 09 2003 - 06:26:53 EST

On Thu, Oct 09, 2003 at 12:52:28PM +0200, maximilian attems wrote:
> +For small patches you may want to CC Trivial Patch Monkey
> +trivial@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx set up by Rusty Russel which collects "trivial"

Could you take care when spelling names to ensure that you get them
correct *PLEASE*. I for one are sick and tired of trying to get
people to spell my name correctly. Personally, I see it as an insult
that people can't take the time to get it correct.

--
Russell King (rmk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) http://www.arm.linux.org.uk/personal/
maintainer of: 2.6 PCMCIA - http://pcmcia.arm.linux.org.uk/