2.6.0-test6 NFS?

From: Robert L. Harris
Date: Wed Oct 08 2003 - 17:49:50 EST

I've been trying to run my NFS server on 2.6 kernels for a while now.
My desktop and my Firewall are both 2.6 already and happy. My
fileserver though is giving me an ulcer.

I have nfs server compiled into the kernel and the client as a module.
I've tried both with and without NFSv4 (with NFSv3 definitely). No
matter what I try though my client machines keep getting stale
filehandles. I can cd ~ and do an "ls -la", if I get much more complex
and try something such as

cd ~/.spamassasin
ls -la
ls -la

I get the stale handles. Reverting back to 2.4 and all is well on the
same export and mount configs.

Thoughts?

:wq!
Robert L. Harris | GPG Key ID: E344DA3B
@ x-hkp://pgp.mit.edu
DISCLAIMER:
These are MY OPINIONS ALONE. I speak for no-one else.

Life is not a destination, it's a journey.
Microsoft produces 15 car pileups on the highway.
Don't stop traffic to stand and gawk at the tragedy.