Re: BugReport (test6): USB (ACPI), SWSUSP, E100

From: Thomas Winkler
Date: Tue Sep 30 2003 - 03:29:05 EST

Hello,

I just tested to uhci-hsd one-line patch sent by Wim Van Sebroeck. USB works
fine again now.

In addition to that the strange e100 problems are also gone now. I double
checked this by removing the patch once again. Without the patch e100 is
dead, with the patch everything works fine. Interesting what an USB patch can
do to a NIC (a side effect of irq problems?).

This only leaves the SWSUP problem open. An
echo 4 > /proc/acpi/sleep
still shows no effect at all (see also the original mail). Is SWSUP supposed
to work in test6?

bye,
--
Tom Winkler