Re: Possible regression with 2.6.0-test6

From: Joshua Kwan
Date: Mon Sep 29 2003 - 20:29:50 EST

On Mon, Sep 29, 2003 at 08:22:09AM -0230, Stephen Anthony wrote:
> Since this new release has tweaked interactivity patches, I'm
> wondering if this has anything to do with it.

Yes. Con Kolivas' interactivity patches that have been merged into
mainline mean that if Mandrake's XFree86 runs at a negative nice value,
this will affect interactivity. Please set it to 0.

FWIW for others reading this thread, in Debian it is a matter of running
'dpkg-reconfigure xserver-common'.

(As I was writing this message I realized that Nick Piggin had already
answered, but because of the little Debian factoid I'm deciding to send
it anyway.)

--
Joshua Kwan