[PM][INPUT] keyboard dead after resuming from S3

From: Karol Kozimor
Date: Mon Sep 29 2003 - 16:08:06 EST

Hi,
As far as I remember, my keyboard (a standard laptop AT keyboard) never
worked after resuming from S3. In older kernels, I was able to get away
with this by reloading atkbd.ko. However, for newer ones (2.6.0-test5-mm4,
specifically), I can't do that, as the following appears:

atkbd: Unknown symbol dump_i8042_history

A similar warning is issued at depmod stage.

How are your plans to add suspend / resume support to the serio core (I
thought I saw some Synaptics patches a while ago)?

Best regards,

--
Karol 'sziwan' Kozimor
sziwan@xxxxxxxxxxx