Re: [BUG?] SIS IDE DMA errors

From: Michael Frank
Date: Mon Sep 29 2003 - 08:17:00 EST

On Monday 29 September 2003 17:23, Måns Rullgård wrote:
> Michael Frank <mhf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
>
> > Here is my ATA config of 2.6.0-test5. Could you please send same ex
> > your .config. I will build it and see if anything changes.
> >

> OK, attaching.

I patched your ATA config into my config, built it and tested it
with the attached script. More usage info inside script.

$ tstinter start # creates 2 400MB files

No problems seen, sorry this did not help.

You have no problems with recent 2.4 kernels?

Could you do also lspci -vvxxx using 2.4.22 and see if there is a
difference?, also stress it with the script if you can.

Regards
Michael