Re: pm: Revert swsusp to 2.6.0-test3 state

From: Linus Torvalds
Date: Sat Sep 27 2003 - 18:43:30 EST

On Sat, 27 Sep 2003, Pavel Machek wrote:

> Patrick said he applied "revert" changes to his tree, but I can see
> nothing in the mainline. This reverts swsusp to "-test3" state, and
> makes it work here (*). Please apply,

No.

I'm not going to apply warring patches. You two sort it out amonst
yourselves, I just don't care to be left in the middle.

And yes, Pavel, that means you have to be civil. I was actually surprised
at how civil Pat was the last time around considering that there was a
longish thread where the subject was pretty negative about him.

Please.

Linus