Re: cpu 100% constantly..

From: Gustavo Guillermo
Date: Sat Sep 27 2003 - 11:18:42 EST

I Have the same problem too but with 2.4.23-pre4
System, reach to hang up about 2 or 3 seconds and puts sound server down.
I doubt that is or not kernel issue, because sometimes it never happens.
With my old kernel 2.4.21-pre5 works fine.

This is not related to sound server (arts) because is a time issue on
arts (you can reproduce it putting back your system clock), but kernel
doesn't said anything at respect.

I trying to find out which driver or process is guilty.

El 26/09/03, 7:57:29, Börkur Ingi Jónsson <bugsy@xxxxxx> escribió sobre el
tema cpu 100% constantly..: