Re: log-buf-len dynamic

From: Linus Torvalds
Date: Tue Sep 23 2003 - 22:39:37 EST

On Wed, 24 Sep 2003, Andrea Arcangeli wrote:

> Really I don't find anything immoral, nor religious here. I only care
> about law. Law says if I use bitkeeper I can't develop in the same area,
> and so I refuse to use it. it's as simple as that.

Go away. I will tell you one more time: it is _fine_ that you don't use
BK. Nobody has ever asked you to, in fact.

So don't use it. Please. You don't like the license, and what it means.
Agreed. That license is a legal document. Agreed. BUT THAT ISN'T THE
ISSUE.

And that was NEVER the issue, even though you keep bringing it up. Again
and again.

The issue is that you should not complain about other peoples choices.
They are not _your_ choices. Never were, and never will be.

Linus