Re: banned again ?

From: J.A. Magallon
Date: Tue Sep 23 2003 - 08:26:50 EST

On 09.23, Matti Aarnio wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 23, 2003 at 12:03:14AM +0200, J.A. Magallon wrote:
> > Hi.
> > Am I unsibcribed again ?
>
> No. Nor anything is stuck at VGER towards your domain.
> Something else might be wrong in your local system(s).
>
> On overall, these questions should go to address:
> postmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh, sorry. It was more a test than a real question...
I am being massively spammed through the account subscribed to lkml,
and I thought some spam ended in lkml, or my account filled and
mails were bouncing, so I had been kicked out of the list.

TIA

--
J.A. Magallon <jamagallon()able!es> \ Software is like sex:
werewolf!able!es \ It's better when it's free