2.4.23-pre5 crash

From: Shane Wegner
Date: Mon Sep 22 2003 - 15:48:10 EST

Hi,

Just a quick note to report that my system does not run
stably under 2.4.23-pre5 where pre4 worked fine. The
system locks up usually during the execution of the rc
scripts. It's gotten fully booted a couple times but never
lasts longer than 5 minutes. When the lockup occurs, there
is no oops, panic, or the like, system just stops
responding.

The system is an Intel sds2 mainboard in a dual Pentium III
configuration with acpi enabled. If you need any other
information, lspci, dmesg, etc. Let me know.