Intel PRO/1000 T IP STorage Adapter

From: jshankar
Date: Sat Sep 20 2003 - 14:30:02 EST

Hello ,

I was wondering whether anybody has downloaded the driver for Intel Pro/1000 T
IP STorage Adapter and able to run it succesfully on Red Hat Linux 8.[Secondly
i downloaded the general Linux 7 driver].

I tried to do some fixes on the driver and run it. THe driver was coming up
sucessfuly but it was not able to detect the storage adpater card. THe green
light is not glowing.

I ran dmesg. Its saying
is1000: 1 PRO 1000 T IP adapter found and installed.
is1000: Event thread created as pid 15053
Unable to obtain status of is1000_0, attempting a reset.

Please let me know your opinion.

THanks
Jayshankar