Re: USB APM suspend

From: Greg KH
Date: Fri Sep 19 2003 - 17:25:40 EST

On Fri, Sep 19, 2003 at 06:14:29PM -0400, Alan Stern wrote:

> P.S.: Greg, what on Earth does "GREG: gregindex = 0" mean?

Heh, using the linuxusb.bkbits.net/usb-2.5 tree are ya? :)

It's some debugging code left in by me for some module loading code
changes I've been working on in my spare time. It's to implement only
section in the elf records of the kernel module was not found. It if
is, lots of other code gets kicked off. I'll try to clean it all up
into a reasonable state next week and make a patch available for those
that want to play with it.

Sorry about leaving that in there, I'll go delete it. I try to make all
my debugging code start with GREG: so I'll never send it off for
inclusion in someone else's tree.

greg k-h