Re: Resuming from software suspend

From: Nigel Cunningham
Date: Fri Sep 19 2003 - 05:37:12 EST

Provided you're not making the data of the filesystem inconsistent with
the state that the suspended image is expecting to see, you won't get
any corruption. As to beginning a resume without rebooting, whether it
would work would depend upon the size of the image, the amount of memory
used when you start the resume and the degree of overlap between the two
sets of memory.

Regards,

Nigel

--
Nigel Cunningham
495 St Georges Road South, Hastings 4201, New Zealand

You see, at just the right time, when we were still powerless,
Christ died for the ungodly.
-- Romans 5:6, NIV.