[ANNOUNCE] Wikification of mustfix/shouldfix lists

From: Matthew Wilcox
Date: Thu Sep 18 2003 - 13:52:05 EST

Since Andrew's not exactly enthusiastic about maintaining must/should fix
lists, I've put them up in wiki form on the kernelnewbies wiki.

http://kernelnewbies.org/wiki/moin.cgi (on the front page, towards the bottom)

Maybe if everybody can edit them, they'll stay more-or-less uptodate.

I've edited them a bit to get rid of some of the bits I know are done, but
I'm sure there's plenty of things in there that are done. In particular,
I incorporated Nick Piggin's patch that he sent earlier today.

--
"It's not Hollywood. War is real, war is primarily not about defeat or
victory, it is about death. I've seen thousands and thousands of dead bodies.