Re: Patch: Make iBook1 work again

From: Benjamin Herrenschmidt
Date: Wed Sep 17 2003 - 15:09:50 EST

Unfortunately, the wallstreet doesn't work neither. I get something strange on the
screen. It's somewhat sync'ed but divided in 4 vertical stripes, each one displaying
the left side of the display (+/- offseted), along with some fuzziness (clock wrong).

XFree86 "ati" driver works fine (and manages somewhat to probe the panel type
and clocks properly ...)

It's an LT-G (0x4c47 rev 0x80), 14.31818 XTAL, 230Mhz PLL, 63Mhz MCLK & XCLK
(so far it sounds good), mode properly detected (1024x768-60 from the mac
sense values read in nvram) but the display isn't correct.

I can do register dumps to compare, though I may not have time until next week.

Ben.