Re: Swsusp weirdness with ACPI

From: Joshua Kwan
Date: Tue Sep 16 2003 - 21:41:03 EST

On Mon, Sep 15, 2003 at 10:03:14AM -0700, Patrick Mochel wrote:
> Also, if you're willing, I would recommend trying 2.6.0-test5-mm2, which
> will allow you to try the original swsusp code (via /proc/acpi/sleep)
> independently of the more recent suspend-to-disk code (via
> /sys/power/state).

With 2.6.0-test5-mm2,

- 4/4bios don't do anything
- 3 will stop tasks... I got a "<6>Strange, ircd not stopped" once, and
I removed my wifi card and it was good. (Yes, ircd was listening on
it.)

But after all of this hubbub it still won't come back to life. :(

I will try the other stuff later, I'm short of time these days.
Thanks for your help so far.

--
Joshua Kwan