2.6-testX kernels and RH9

From: Stan Bubrouski
Date: Wed Sep 03 2003 - 14:14:19 EST

Hey guys,

I know there are a couple walkthroughs for upgrading
from 2.4.xx on RH9 to 2.6-testx on the web, for instance:

http://thomer.com/linux/migrate-to-2.6.html
http://www.fearthecow.net/kernel.html
http://kerneltrap.org/node/view/799

However these seem incomplete, and the Kernel How-To
seems to lack any mention of 2.5 nevermind 2.6.

I'll gladly write a comeplete update guide for
testers, but I need to know the full info.

I noticed Arjan van de Ven (sweet name ;-) put some
2.6-test4 RPMS up at http://people.redhat.com/arjanv/2.5/RPMS.kernel/
but they are from Aug 25, and I know some bugfixes have
gone into BK since then, are there any more up2date
rpms around for RH9? Also Arjan, is there a
module-init-tools rpm lying around?

Where are the latest nVidia driver patches found?

I think that covers my broad range of broad questions.

-sb