Airo Net 340 PCMCIA WiFi Card trouble

From: Martin Willemoes Hansen
Date: Tue Sep 02 2003 - 05:23:46 EST

Hi! Im getting an error when using my Airo PCMCIA WiFi card with the
2.4.20, 2.4.21, 2.4.22 kernel.
It works when im using 2.4.19 and lower.

The error message:
cardmgr[19]: starting, version is 3.2.4
cs: memory probe 0x0c0000-0x0ffff: excluding 0xc0000-0xcbfff

After looking a bit at the mailinglist archive I see that there is some
trouble with the Airo drivers. Will there be a fix for the 2.4.x series?
Will it be fixed out of the box in 2.6.x?

I hope you can help.

The card im using is a Cisco Airo Net 340

PS. Im not subscribed to this list, so please reply to my email address.

PPS. Happy hacking!
--
Martin Willemoes Hansen