Re:Re: Linux 2.6.0-test4

From: Chris Heath
Date: Sat Aug 30 2003 - 09:17:14 EST

> I still have issues with the keyboard -- sometimes when typing in the
> frambuffer console I get an "unknown scancode" and after that the CTRL
> key is stuck forever, which forces me to reboot.

Please post the full error message. Does the error message always
contain the same scancode?

My guess is you can get out of that without a reboot. Next time it
happens, try this:
1. Press and release each Ctrl key. (This makes sure the key_down
array is correct.)
2. Switch to another console and back again. (This executes the
compute_shiftstate function, which recalculates the shift
state from the key_down array.)

Chris