Which U320 SCSI controler can be used on IA64 Systems

From: Hartmut Manz
Date: Wed Aug 27 2003 - 08:06:59 EST

Hello,

I need to extend an ITANIUM-2 system with a 4 way striped scratch file-system.
Now I am looking for working U320 SCSI controllers.

Could anyone tell me which SCSI controller is working on IA64.

My Idea was to use the ADAPTEC Controller 39320D with
2 * 2 external Seagate 15K3 Disk and to use softraid.
Is this a good choice?

The used operating system is RedHat AS2.1
Compiling a new kernel is no problem.

Thank You in advance

Hartmut
Hartmut Manz WWW: http://www.intes.de
INTES GmbH Phone: +49-711-78499-29
Schulze-Delitzsch-Str. 16 Fax: +49-711-78499-10
D-70565 Stuttgart E-mail: manz@xxxxxxxx
Ein Mensch sieht, was vor Augen ist; der Herr aber sieht das Herz an.