Re: Current status of Intel PRO/Wireless 2100

From: Mr. James W. Laferriere
Date: Thu Aug 21 2003 - 12:42:44 EST

Hello Bas , Do you (or anyone else) know which of the 'PCI' based
cards are use the 'mini-pci' cards on a bridge card ?

I'd really like more of a selection to choose from than just
Netgear . The Netgear card you spoke of below religously doesn't
mention Linux in it's support sections . But , (hopefully) it
appears that you are using under linux , correct ? Tia , JimL