Re: WINE + Galciv + 2.6.0-test3-mm1-O15

From: Timothy Miller
Date: Wed Aug 13 2003 - 13:35:30 EST

Voluspa wrote:

When the blackout starts I no longer have to move the mouse, it is
enough to hold down the button. The second I release it, the music
returns.

I think this sort of thing has been discussed before. I get the impression that xmms blocks on the X server, so when some app grabs the server, then xmms gets blocked and stops. I don't know why the display code is not in a separate thread from the audio code; although maybe they are but they interact somehow that causes this.