Re: DEC KZPSA SCSI card - is there a linux driver?

From: narancs
Date: Tue Aug 12 2003 - 02:31:03 EST

Hi, I have tried first but no success, that's why I wrote to the list.
Google gave me no usuable info about this card. In a mail I found that this card maybe qlogic and qla10x0 driver runs it, but there is no such driver in the kernel now afaik. I only found qla1280, but that is not working.

Maybe I'll give up and try to beg for another scsi card :(

Mr. James W. Laferriere írta:

Hello Narancs , Try a google or altavista on KZPSA .
I found quite a few mentions for the device . Another thing to
try is to look the board over very carefully & see if it might be
actually made by another company & just re-stamped with the DEC
name & partno. , Like the DAC960's were renamed to KZSPC's by
DEC . Hth , JimL