Quota Hash Abstraction 2.6.0-test2

From: Herbert Pötzl (herbert@13thfloor.at)
Date: Thu Jul 31 2003 - 13:43:41 EST

Hi Everyone!

Last time I posted the Quota Hash Abstraction for 2.4
somebody suggested doing it for 2.6, because it "might
be interesting", so I thought, give it a try, and here
it is ...

please, if somebody has any quota tests, which he/she
is willing to do on this code, or just want to do some
testing with this code, do it and send me the results ...

this patch requires the quota fix done by Jan Kara,
otherwise quota would not work at all ...

TIA,
Herbert