Re: PATCH : LEDs - possibly the most pointless kernel subsystem ever

From: CaT (cat@zip.com.au)
Date: Wed Jul 30 2003 - 01:36:57 EST

On Tue, Jul 29, 2003 at 04:17:03PM +0100, Philip Graham Willoughby wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> This patch adds an abstraction layer for programmable LED devices,

Would this (now or in the future) by any chance let one use the keyboard
leds for stuff without activating their num lock, caps lock and scroll
lock functionality? I'd like to use one of them (at least) as a network
traffic indicator but so far I get the sideffects of the functionality
being on also. Most annoying when typing. :/

--
"How can I not love the Americans? They helped me with a flat tire the
other day," he said.