Re: Turning off automatic screen clanking

From: Miles Bader (miles@lsi.nec.co.jp)
Date: Tue Jul 29 2003 - 21:16:05 EST

"Richard B. Johnson" <root@chaos.analogic.com> writes:
> No. There are no ANSI, nor DEC nor AT&T nor IRIS, nor IBM, nor any
> other terminals that have screen-blanking capabilities.

Yes there are. I guess you never used any of them.

[The brand that immediately comes to mind is Wyse, but I seem to recall
the H29 having this capability too...]

-Miles

--
[|nurgle|]  ddt- demonic? so quake will have an evil kinda setting? one that
            will  make every christian in the world foamm at the mouth?