Re: Linux 2.4.22-pre9

From: Aschwin Marsman (a.marsman@aYniK.com)
Date: Tue Jul 29 2003 - 18:13:39 EST

On Tue, 29 Jul 2003, Marcelo Tosatti wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Here goes -pre9, yet another step in 2.4.22 direction.

Thanks. When using "make oldconfig", every time I have to press
enter to continue for:
  BT848 Video For Linux (CONFIG_VIDEO_BT848) [N/m/?] (NEW)
This is the case for the last couple of pre releases I tested (currently using
pre8 & compiling pre9). It looks like the option is not saved in the
.config file.

Otherwise the compilation with my .config works without human intervention.

> It contains a bunch of Netfilter fixes, set of IEEE1394 fixes, couple of
> knfsd fixes amongst others.
>
> Expect -pre10 tomorrow.

I will reserve some CPU cycles.

Have fun,

Aschwin Marsman

--
aYniK Software Solutions         all You need is Knowledge
P.O. box 134                     NL-7600 AC Almelo - the Netherlands