Re: 2.6.0-test2 has i8042 mux problems

From: Claas Langbehn (claas@rootdir.de)
Date: Tue Jul 29 2003 - 02:53:07 EST

Hello!

> [It would also be nice to see a log where things failed.
> Probably syslog would still work.]

I cannot reproduce the error any more :(
It seems to work now. But dont ask my why.

> So far the story of your debug file.
> What is your actual hardware? Is there a mouse?

There is no PS/2 mouse. There is only the Keytronic KT-452
keyboard. Its about 14 years old and its switchable between
AT and XT. And it has a DIN-Plug. I am using an adaptor.
I just opend it and now i write you the chips inside it:

K450A/452A R.O.C.
PCB NO.P1.810133.01
EIC-8 94HB

big chip:
1. COPAM-8649B
   2204R14 9018KE
   SCN8049H
   (c) Intel 1977
   (m) signetics

smaller chips:
2. TI 035 CS
   SN74LS125AN
   MALAYSIA

3. 74LS138N
   2103J30
   9018EG

The other keyboard that always worked has this chip inside:
   P8052AH 9706
   9419
   STC-02A
   INTEL (c) 1980