Re: 2.6.0-test2-mm1: Can't mount root

From: Shawn (core@enodev.com)
Date: Mon Jul 28 2003 - 17:39:09 EST

Sorry, I see now I was quite vague, and was still a little caffiene
deprived. To clarify what I meant by sentence #1:
        I should have seen that I ought to use 21:05 from the
        do_mounts.c patch I applied to -test1-mm2

As far as sentence #2, the boot messages seem to indicate that the
kernel understood "root=2105" as referring to (33,5), but still did not
mount root. This got me really confused.

As far as having it working, I'm waiting to get home to try your
suggestions.

The only other though thing I was trying to convey is that I don't
understand why -test1-mm2 with patch works while -test2-mm1 does not.